Cloudy & Rainy Weather, Spring Is Unpredictable

Starting off 2009, other than the long cold winter our weather has been fairly nice. Today 03-25-09 on the other hand is a day that is only known as spring! Rain and lots of it with dark skies and not so warm weather. Who ordered this up anyways? I'm pretty sure the trees, flowers and grass love to have a little wetness to help them grow which is ok I guess since it will make a pleasant view once summer arrives.

Today will not be a day when I take pictures of our RV's. There are plenty of pictures that need to be taken but it looks like I will get caught up on other things that need done. Good thing I got our latest used RV trades ins up online yesterday, right before the nasty weather.

Check back soon, I will be posting our first, RV Camper of the week on our blog. Every week I will post our "Featured Used RV" and that will start today.

Have a question about an RV that we have? Give us a call 888-643-5295.