A Texas Testimonial - RV Testimonial from D&D RV and Auto

Hi D&D RV,

Everything went very well, we LOVE the trailer and recommend your dealership highly. My mom & stepdad are wanting to buy one from you as well. I think my stepdad, will be contacting you directly to find out what else you have.

We are 100% satisfied and very happy with our experience with you and with the delivery person, he is awesome.

I've attached a photo of it hooked up to my truck. We were pleased with the gas mileage vs. what our friends have told us they get with their camper trailers. My truck got 13.7 mpg on the way to St. Louis without a trailer and 10.2 on the way back to Texas. Our friends get 4-6 mpg with theirs. I think we can improve on the mileage since there was a little bit of a learning curve on driving with the trailer since we didn't need to keep the transmission in the lower tow gear. The trailer wasn't really heavy enough to need it.

Thanks again!

Debbie


Comments (0)